2009年1月12日月曜日

3 of the Best in I class!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Happy New Year! How about your winter vacation? Today, I choose my best 3!

No.1 925 LIFE WITH YOU  
I choose her blog the best, because I like the pictures very much, especially New Zealand ones. Her simple design is also good. It is easy to read.

No.2 909 Check It Oooooooout! 
I choose her blog the second best, because I like content of her blog. It is wonderful how to introduce the topic. I can enjoy reading her blog.

No.3 916 Oiran IROHA★ 
I choose her blog the third best, because I like the pictures and long sentence. I can read it easily, and it gives details of the topic.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 件のコメント:

†゜*:mifo:*゜† さんのコメント...

Your blog is very cute, so I like it. You show me alot of pictures, and some links. I can understand easily.

chaki さんのコメント...

Hi nyao☆
your blog is so cute! there are some good links and pics. Good job.

Michelle さんのコメント...

Hi! I like your blog♪ Your way of using color is so cute^^

toma さんのコメント...

Your blog is very cute. and there is a useful information.